Youth Videoconference - Let’s Talk Turkey
When: November 16th, 2017
Hosted By: TWA
Who: Youth Videoconference
This interactive presentation introduces students to fun facts about one of our state's most fabulous birds: THE WILD TURKEY! We will discuss turkey anatomy, habitat, adaptations, and basic needs, as well as the various "calls" or vocalizations that turkeys use to communicate in their environment. Students will listen to an assortment of calls and have the opportunity to take an up-close look at a real Wild Turkey.
TWA's Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
- Includes four (4) issues of TWA’s mini-magazine Critter Connections!
Registration closes one week prior to program date. Each program time has 4 Interactive and 50 Non-interactive spots available.
Sign up now:
To sign up for additional Videoconferencing programs, visit connect2texas.net, click Events, select Texas Wildlife Association as the Provider, select a program date and time and register. For a full lineup of the Fall 2017 Youth Videoconferencing schedule, please click here.