Youth Videoconference: Reptile Lifestyle
When: May 25, 2017
Hosted By: TWA
Who: Youth Videoconference
Reptiles are a diverse group of animals, displaying great variety between species; think about turtles versus snakes! During the program, we will take an up-close look at our live critters and compare their various body structures and their functions. We will investigate and explore how they eat, how they survive in their environment/habitat, and how they protect themselves from predators.
TWA's Youth Videoconferencing is:
- Free, interactive, curriculum-enhancing, natural resource programs
- Designed for Grades 1-6, TEKS-aligned K-8
- 45 minute programs (includes student Q&A)
- TEKS aligned post activities and worksheets
- Includes four (4) issues of TWA’s mini-magazine Critter Connections!
To view Videoconferencing programs, visit connect2texas.net, click Calendar of Programs and Register, select Texas Wildlife Association as the Provider, select a program date and time and register.
Sign into the program about 15 minutes before the start time. Be on the lookout for post-materials and offers from the presenter!
Registration closes one week prior to program date.
Program times (CST): 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:45 p.m., and 2:00 p.m.
For a full lineup of the Spring 2017 Youth Videoconferencing schedule, please click here.