2018 Texas Primary Elections - Early Voting
Early voting for the 2018 Texas Primaries starts today, February 20, 2018 and ends Friday, March 02, 2018, and the Primary Election Day is March 6, 2018. We urge you to cast your ballot in the upcoming primary elections as your voice and your vote is extremely important to the future of Texas.
During early voting, you can vote at any polling location in your county. On election day, you may have to vote at a specific polling location. Locate your polling location here: https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do.
What do you need to bring with you to the polls to satisfy voter ID requirements?
The following is a list of acceptable photo IDs at the polling place:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)
You can also bring voters guides and handwritten notes with you.
Texas Wildlife Association’s allegiance to outdoors men and women and private landowners remains steadfast; and with your crucial primary votes, we will all stand guard over the fundamental ideals and rights that Texas was founded on.
Do right by Texas and go vote.