Employment Opportunity- Engagement Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Engagement Coordinator
POSITION LOCATION: New Braunfels
SALARY: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience (plus benefits)
LOCATION: New Braunfels
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION: Texas Wildlife Association (TWA) seeks a self-starter who is an organized and detail-oriented professional, for administering TWA’s comprehensive membership engagement events as it relates to member recruitment and retention in accordance with the policies established by the TWA Board of Directors and the TWA Executive Committee.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Take a lead role in coordinating special TWA promotional events which promote TWA and TWA member engagement. Annual goal to be determined and held across the state. Events to include but not limited to: member happy hours, expos, trade shows, conventions, hunt to table dinners, clay shoots, TBGA banquets, TWA’s Annual Convention, TWA HQ events, etc.
2. Serve as TWA’s main lead on social media management, working collaboratively with the broader staff to effectively improve all aspects of TWA programs and outreach. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
3. Serve as TWA’s main lead with TWA’s website management and coordination.
4. Produce TWA’s Wildlife Wire e-news bi-monthly including coordinating all content, liaison with e-news advertisers, creating ads and graphics when necessary using the current member email list for each issue.
5. Produce and converse accurate monthly engagement reports for TWA Executive Committee meetings and other Board meetings as appropriate.
6. Assist with TWA’s Annual Convention to include but not limited to: auction items management, data entry, auction set up, thank you letters, ladies reception, website management, online auction management, online registration management, auction reconciliation, and allocation of items to winning bidders, and email campaigns with updates and registration information.
7. Related to TWA’s monthly publication Texas Wildlife, send a digital copy to members including Critter Connections, pull email list for each issue, upload each issue to issuu.com, and create article stories to share on social media platforms and e-newsletter.
8. Assist TWA and TWAF program staff when needed, on graphic design for event promotion, invitations, flyers, etc as it relates to TWA’s brand guide book.
9. Oversee TWA’s President’s Council program.
10Monitor TWA’s general email box.
1. Knowledge of and personal commitment to hunting, conservation, land management, and natural resource management.
2. Strong skills, initiative, and motivation to work with Texas landowners, hunters, and businesses in an unsupervised environment.
3. Ability to deliver professional presentations to corporations, landowners, youth, and the general public.
4. Ability to work cooperatively with volunteer leadership, volunteer workers, donors, and sponsors.
5. Strong skills in fundraising, preferably in non-profit organizations.
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Experience in business and/or office management, quarterly reporting, and general fiscal planning.
8. Strong organizational, writing and database management skills.
9. Ability to meet deadlines and coordinate strong, visible programs.
Preference will be given to individuals with demonstrated experience in membership coordination, event coordination, fundraising, volunteer management and proficiency with computers and and/or database software. The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated professionals with wide-ranging expertise in all aspects of conservation education, policy advocacy, organizational development, private lands management, hunting heritage promotion, and public engagement.
1. Full Time.
2. Variable working hours, weekends occasionally, minimum 40 hr. work-week.
3. Fairly frequent travel statewide.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with at least a Bachelor’s degree.
2. Experience Preferred: Two years of experience in database management, fundraising, sales, conservation, and natural resource administration/management.
3. License: Must possess or be able to obtain a Texas Class “C” vehicle operator’s license.
1. Resumes must be submitted and will be verified by TWA.
2. Must have a professional, cooperative, and family-oriented office and public demeanor.
3. At-will employment letter must be signed.
FORWARD RESUME TO:
Texas Wildlife Association c/o David Brimager
6644 FM 1102
New Braunfels, Texas 78132
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER