MLDP Reporting Deadline - April 1, 2018
MLDP participant must report the number of bucks and does harvested by April 1st of each year. Failure to report harvest numbers by the deadline will result in MLDP tags not being issued for the succeeding season.
DEADLINE IS 11:59 PM on April 1, 2018.
All required data must be reported through your Land Management Assistance (LMA) account at https://lma.tpwd.state.tx.us/.
GENERAL - see link for official MANAGED LANDS DEER PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The total harvest must be reported for any property with an MLDP enrollment for the season, even if 0 deer were taken.
HARVEST OPTION REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- Report the total number of antlerless deer, bucks and unbranched-antler (spike) bucks harvested on each enrolled Management Unit during the 2017-18 season, regardless of whether MLDP tags were received for only buck, antlerless, or both.
CONSERVATION OPTION REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- Report the total number of antlerless and buck deer harvested on each enrolled Management Unit during the 2017-18 season.
- Report all habitat management practices completed on each enrolled Management Unit during the 2017-18 MLDP enrollment year (March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018). Information on habitat management practice requirements is available here (review information for continued program participation, not program entry).
- Conservation Option participants should contact the cooperating TPWD biologist for specific questions regarding approved habitat management practices that qualify for participation and other MLDP rules.
- Note for Wildlife Management Association/Cooperative Members: Harvest data and any habitat management practices must be reported for each MLDP participating member’s management unit. In addition, each participating member must ensure that any site related information that may be missing (such as property map, valid landowner email, etc.) is on file to be eligible for continued MLDP participation next season.
AGGREGATE SITE TYPE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS (applies only to MLDP cooperators participating as an aggregate site type)
- The above reporting requirements apply to your aggregate site depending on your enrollment option; however, all harvest data should be reported at the Aggregate Site level (not per member Management Unit). Habitat management practices (if applicable) should still be reported for each distinct Management Unit where the practices were conducted.
MLDP Enrollment Info for 2018-19
- Conservation Option (CO) participants will automatically be enrolled in the 2018-19 MLDP season if all required data are reported by the April 1 deadline. If a CO participant does not plan to participate in MLDP for the upcoming season, the participant must opt out of MLDP through the LMA system.
- Harvest Option (HO) participants must submit a new enrollment request to participate next season. HO enrollment is available from May 1 through September 1.
If you have any question regarding how to report your data for the 2017-18 season, please click the Help link in LMA or contact the LMA help desk 1-844-592-6472.